We want to meet you in person. We want to visit your school, event, festival, conference, or organization, participate in your live function, panel or presentation.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- private screenings of never-before-seen footage.
- discussions on creating the series, starting with no budget and developing it into a brand.
- discussions on the importance of diversity in media, based on personal and observed experiences.
- the process of 3D modeling/printing in regard to film/digital new media.
- motivational speaking on the craft of an artist.
- latinos in entertainment
The possibilities are endless.
Appearances by our team
- AMERICAN LATINO TV
- RED SHOE MOVEMENT
- 2015 NAMIC CONFERENCE
- 2015 HBO LATINOS IN ENTERTAINMENT PANEL
- 2015 NALIP Media Summit
- 2015 Horowitz Cultural Insights Forum
- Black, Brown, and College Bound" Educational Conference
- New York Times Headquarters
- Time Warner Screening Room (Columbus Circle)
- The Bill Gates Millennium Scholarship Leadership Conference
- The Brooklyn Museum of Art
- Accenture Technology
- The University of Notre Dame
- Rider University
- Williams College
- Hofstra University
- The University of South Florida at St. Petersburg
- St. Leo University
- Rowan University
- The College of Staten Island
- Millersville University
- York College of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey City University
- The College of New Jersey
- Douglas Byrd High School (NC)
- McCaskey High School (PA)
Please contact us below* or have your programming/event department reach out. Thanks in advance!
*by sending an email using this form, you will also be added to our monthly Gran'pa Knows Best newsletter.